Wednesday, September 15

Our little baby! :)

So this ultrasound picture was taken when I was 13 weeks along. The baby is laying horizontally with the head on the right side of the picture! The doctor said she can already tell it's a cute baby just from this picture! :)
This picture was taken when I was 17 weeks, I had zero belly!


20 weeks!! Half way there! I finally have a tiny little belly! It is so fun for me to finally start showing that I REALLY am pregnant! :)




3 comments:

  1. What?! You're pregnant? j/k It's about time you got it up on here. :P You look adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl. You look Good. And I love the baby outifits. Lucky again! The overalls are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really think the doctor can tell if the baby is cute or not? I don't believe she can...

    just kidding.

    You look all cute and pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete