We are almost done with the crib. We just have to finish one more side then put a ton of coats of finish to smooth out the rough spots. We are loving working on it and loving even more how it's turning out! Don is so talented with his woodwork!
This is me at about 25 weeks, only 15 weeks to go!
Yipee!!!
the crib looks great and you look great :)
ReplyDeletei hope i look like you when i'm pregnant!
oh and i can't wait for your baby shower! neil and i picked out a super cute gift...so cute i wanted to keep it, haha, but i won't :)
wheres your belly?
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute and little Kelsi. It's amazing how fast the first 25 weeks go and how slow the next 15 weeks go. The anticipation is mounting. I am sad that I'll miss your baby shower, what would you like? I have a few ideas, but you'd have to wait until Thanksgiving to get it. So maybe after your baby shower you can tell what you still need.
ReplyDeleteDon,the crib looks great! I am very impressed.
You are all so nice! :) I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and have a belly...but the past two months has done little to restore my faith in that idea :) Stacey - I'm sad you won't be able to make, but I completley understand and hope you don't feel bad! I'll let you know after the shower on things I still need! :) You're the best!
ReplyDelete