Don got free zoo passes from his work this month so we decided to go! We thought Jackson would love it, but truthfully he slept almost the whole time :) But Don and I enjoyed being together and spending time outside. I can't leave my house during the week so any chance I get to leave this place with the baby I take, and I Really enjoy it! And we were able to get some fun family pictures. Also, for those of you who don't know. Don and I are moving! We will be leaving Idaho Falls around the 4th of July and we will be headed to Seattle for school! We will probably be there a good 4 or so years. We just had everything go through for our new home and we are getting super antsy to get out there! We will miss our families dearly though, but it will be a good experience!


No comments:
Post a Comment