It always amazes me how fast life can change! We have a lot of new things happening in our lives most of which we are anticipating with a lot of excitement! I am currently 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with baby number 2, we will find out on October 20th what we are having...so you better check my blog if you want to know the outcome :) Jackson is continuing to get so big! I want him to stop growing up! Can't he just stay little forever??? I can't believe the joy that has come into our lives from that sweet baby boy. Jackson and I had a break through this month, we both went to our very first fair! The fair here in Puyallup is the biggest on the west coast! It was huge, we had a lot of fun, we went to the circus, we saw a bunch of fun animals. We didn't go on any rides, but maybe next year, Jackson will be big enough to enjoy some! Don, Jackson and I miss you all!
The cutest clown at the fair :)


I love these pictures of Jackson, he got his deep dark blue eyes from my dad!


Standing against the couch, needless to say, he was pretty proud of himself!
Guesses? I'd say there's about a 50% chance of it being a girl! :) Cute blog, Kelsi. We miss you guys too! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Rachelle on this one. :) So exciting! And Jackson is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI am guessing girl, but only because that is what I want it to be:) But on the other hand, I think if you had a boy they would be the best buds ever! I can't wait! woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteoh my word! Jackson is so cute! seriously! He has grown up alot since i last saw him! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks! I can't wait to find out what ur having!
ReplyDelete