Sunday, November 20

Project of the month...

So Don and I went to Costco yesterday to get a new carseat for Jackson, and I just loved the Christmas wreaths they had.  Only they cost like $40.00! But I said something along the lines like, "ooohh that is so pretty I wish I had a wreath like that!" When we came home I was talking to my mom on the phone and Don came walking in with a handful of pine tree branches! I asked him what it was for, and he said he was going to make me a Christmas wreath! He's so sweet, he really tries so hard to make all my wishes come true! :) Sure love him.  Anyways, our neighbors just cut down their huge pine tree, so Don "borrowed" the supplies, :) and we just threw something together with what we had...and honestly I'm VERY impressed with the result!





When we got to this point we decided it needed something more.  SNOW!! If we can't get it for real here, we will make some! We tried to think of what we could use...and luckily we had leftover wall texture from when we were fixing up our house! And it actually looks amazing I think!

 Completed project...what do you think?


We decided to let Jackson get in on the Christmas spirit by playing with Christmas lights, and with Santa. Needless to say, Santa and Jackson hit it off! He loved his new little friend! I'm pretty excited to see how he will be with the real Santa! :)








5 comments:

  1. You are so talented! What Jackson loves Santa already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wreath! so creative, that gives me an idea for mine. Jackson is such a handsome little man:) I love how you all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do actually have a comment. You are so spoiled!! The wreath looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath looks awesome! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wreath looks great!

    ReplyDelete