Friday, December 9

Christmas time is here....

Well now that we have a family of our own I really wanted to start making fun Christmas traditions that our kids will remember, what better way than a Christmas countdown?  I think this is such a fun idea. You can find the countdown at ggdigitaldesigns.com. You use magnetic paper and put it on a 24 mini muffin tin, and each day you have the kids see what activity is behind that certain day.  Yesterday we made Christmas cards and sent them out! Jackson had a lot of fun with it! The day before we started reading the Christmas Carol while drinking hot chocolate, it's so fun!



 Jackson thought this was so fun, he couldn't stop smiling! He couldn't figure out why he had paint all over his hands, but he thought it felt fun :)  We only made the Santas for grandparents and great-grandparents, so not everyone will get one...I wish I was that motivated! Maybe one day...


 I kept one for myself, I thought it was a fun idea! Doesn't he have the cutest little hand prints?? :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! If you take his foot print with 2 hand prints on the top you can make a raindeer with a red nose.

    ReplyDelete