Thursday, January 26

Major haircut!!! :)

For a long, long time now I have been wanting to chop off my hair. I just felt I couldn't do anything with it being so long and so thick. I was ready for some style! :) I may have gotten a little carried away...because now I feel like I have no hair!  But I love it, and it feels so good! I remembered as I was waiting to get my haircut to snag a before picture...I'm glad I remembered!  
 Look at all that hair!!!  The hair stylist was so impressed I didn't cry, but hey it's just hair, it will grow back eventually! :)
 New hair...and me at 34 1/2 weeks....only 5 1/2 to go!

 I love how light my head feels...so glad I finally got it done!

3 comments:

  1. You're super cute Kelsi! I am surprised the stylist would do such a drastic cut on an emotional pregnant woman. Mine never would do anything really drastic until after the baby was born. She didn't want any tears either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Insert 'woot wew' whistle here* :)

    ReplyDelete