Friday, April 13

My Birthday and Easter

My Birthday was perfect this year! We had my cake and ice cream on Easter and on my actual birthday we went and saw the movie the Hunger Games. So good!

 I found this on Pinterest and really liked it, so what does Don do you ask??? Gives it to me for my birthday! :) We are still going to put hooks below it for holding my measuring spoons and cups, it was a perfect birthday present, he is always so thoughtful about the gifts he gives me!
 Our good friends Andrea and Marv spoiled me for my birthday. They had us over for a turkey dinner on Monday and they gave me some new gladware containers and this beautiful flower which is still bloomed and beautiful! I love it and it smells so good!
 So for Easter our ward did an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and I was actually surprised at how well Jackson did! He didn't care about the candy in the egg, but he definitely wanted to keep all the plastic eggs.  Now that they are on sell, maybe we will go get him some for his toy box! :) The weather that day was perfect, it was nice and sunny...we finally pulled out shorts and put our jackets away for the day!




 The whole grass area at the church looked like this....the kids had WAY too much fun! :)
 It was so hot in our house I thought Lincoln would love to wear this outfit...he's pretty cute :)
 "Hum...I wonder why this camera is always in my face?".....I guess we can't get enough of him! Hope everyone had an amazing Easter, and spent time reflecting on the life and resurrection of the Savior. How blessed we all are!


1 comment:

  1. We have cute kids! :) I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete