Thursday, May 10

Project of the month...

It's been a while since I've been able to do a project...I just don't have any free time on my hands, its been being filled with two very cute crazy boys!  But Don picked out some yarn for me and told me I should make a hat that was similar to Jacksons. So I did, and I think it's super cute! I've attached an old picture I took of Jackson's as well. It's so fun and easy, I just make it up as I go and hope it works out. :) I think adding the little ear flaps is so fun.  Everywhere we go we get comments on the hats and people are always telling me I should try and sell them....one day maybe!
The yarn Don picked
 The finished product 
  It's like he knows he's super cool because he's wearing it....smart little boy :)
Giving mom a little smile..he melts my heart with his smiles, it makes all the challenging times worth it in the end!
Pretty soon Lincoln will be this big! They grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment