Saturday, June 23

"What about Jackson??"

Jackson has a deep love for food.  He could probably eat all day long if I would let him. He's at an age where he likes to feed himself. He tries with a spoon but isn't very successful yet so he resorts to his hands! He loves being able to feed himself, I like it too because then I can eat my meal.  The cleanup however is a little less enjoyable...man that kid knows how to make a mess! :) I am so grateful he is not a picky eater and will basically eat whatever I put in front of him! Enjoy the pictures and video! :)

His nose is red because after he finished his peanut butter and jelly sandwich he likes to lick his plate to get all the extra jam and peanut butter still on it...at least he doesn't let his food go to waste!


 Silly boy
 All gone?
 Now for his spaghetti ...notice the random noodle on his head. Nice!
 Spaghetti coma..


 If one fistful just doesn't cut it...you have to be prepared for an instant second fistful.

 Look how many noodles I can fit in my mouth at one time mom!!!....Such a talented little guy!

 Pure joy...he may not eat the sauce...but you better bet he will eat every last noddle!
I don't know how many of you have seen the movie, "What about Bob?" But we think it's a pretty funny movie and there was a scene that reminded us of Jackson! Jackson used to do this all the time with a lot more "mmmm's", but now he only really does it when he is eating his fruit! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment