Well I can't believe it, but yesterday our sweet baby Lincoln turned 4 months old!! I can't believe he's already that old, it's bitter sweet watching them grow up before your eyes. I know you're probably thinking, Seriously Kelsi, he's still a tiny baby. But I'm serious, he has already changed so much! He was such a colicky, fussy, needy baby up till about a month ago...and since then has slowly gotten MUCH better! We love him to pieces, he is so sweet. All you have to do to get him to smile is look at him and he will just light up. If you talk to him, he talks back...a lot! He loves making noises! He has such a beautiful smile and I can already tell he's going to be another easy to please baby, just like Jackson! We are so blessed to have him in our home and lives. We love you Lincoln!! :)
It's hard to believe he started out like this...
And has already grown into our blue eyed, dimply, smiley, curly haired, sweet boy!!
Such a cutie!! It is crazy how fast they change! Totally understand the sadness of it.
ReplyDelete