Well I'm a little overwhelmed with where I should start, I'm so far behind!! I guess I'll start with some Halloween pictures!
This year Don and Lincoln went as clowns!! I am pretty bummed because I forgot to get any picture of Don and I .... oh well I guess.
Jackson went as Woody and I went as Jessie! Jackson sure had a lot of fun with Halloween this year!
At our church Halloween party they had a bunch of games for the little kiddos...Jackson's favorite was the Limbo! He had a lot of fun dancing to the music and hanging out with his best friend Savannah!
This year we let Jackson color/chalk a pumpkin. He sure had a lot of fun with it! This kid cracks me up all the faces he makes for the camera....
The finished product!
Helping mom and dad with their pumpkin...Pretty neat!
Brothers! I think the boys look a lot a like in these photos.
Don't mind the food in Jackson's mouth, we had to bribe him with candy to sit by Lincoln!
Aw....sweetheart!
Halloween is Don's Birthday too, so did a lot of celebrating. Jackson had to get rinsed off in the sink after eating Don's favorite dinner... spaghetti!
As you can tell Don was super excited about his new shirt! :) I felt bad because he had to leave in the middle of his party and he didn't get to go trick or treating with the boys because he got called off to work! Ah...the joys of a social worker!
I had been planning on doing a Thanksgiving project for a while, but I didn't do it until Thanksgiving Day!! haha...well I couldn't put them away after only one day, so they are still up with all of our Christmas stuff! I think they turned out cute though...and of course I got the idea off of Pinterest! Everything on the blocks is paint...with a little ribbon to dress it up a little.Hope everyone had a great Halloween(belated)...I'll post our Thanksgiving Day soon! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment