Kelsi I love it! And you know what for the past month I have been debating to do the same thing! I have these horrible layers I just want to chop off...
I think it was like 7 inches or so...I got back after cutting and Don was like "You should have donated it!!" I felt bad I didn't think of that. But yeah, like 7 inches!! :)
Don and I have been married over 3 years now. We just had our second baby, his name is Lincoln and we love him to pieces and so does his big brother Jackson! They bring a lot of joy and happiness into our lives!
Blog designed using paper and elements from ggdigitaldesigns.com.
Cute!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteKelsi I love it! And you know what for the past month I have been debating to do the same thing! I have these horrible layers I just want to chop off...
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I was expecting this post this morning! ;) It looks SO cute and I'm so glad you were brave enough to do it!! :) Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteway cute kelsi!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That's super cute! How much did you chop off?
ReplyDeleteI think it was like 7 inches or so...I got back after cutting and Don was like "You should have donated it!!" I felt bad I didn't think of that. But yeah, like 7 inches!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou should have donated it to his goatee. :)
ReplyDeletehaha, oh geez! :) I think not...Merrick's future stash? :)
ReplyDelete