:) Well today was the day we found out what we are going to have. I couldn't sleep at all last night I was so excited...it was like Christmas all over again. Anyways, attached are some of the ultrasound pictures. I want to see if you can tell if we are going to go pink or blue on this baby!
You might want to be careful as to what words you use on your blog. You might get creepy people finding it with Google. Anyway, congrats on the boy. Greg and I are pretty much experts when it comes to seeing if it's a girl. :) The profile pictures are awesome by the way.
ReplyDeleteO how funny... I LOVE how you posted this, as a guessing game! ;) Congrats on "jim Craig"... poor thing. ;) Guess I will be sending blue bows, like i said before... haha!! :) YAY, I'm so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I am going to go with pink? Am i right? Maybe blue? haha!!! I am so curious!
ReplyDeleteI know I've already said this, but I totally called it :)
ReplyDeleteNeil is getting your bouncing baby boy a gun for the baby shower, just so you know.