My 91 Honda Accord has been giving me fits! When I drive the brakes will randomly not work, for some reason there is no pressure behind it, and it scares me to death! So my sweet husband said I can finally get a new car! I love it, I've never know the joy of having a car with automatic windows, a seat that moves by pushing down a button, volume control on the steering wheel, and the button thing on the key chain to lock all the doors! It is SOOOO cool! It should be a reliable car and last us a long time! It's a 98 Honda Accord, with leather interior (easy clean up for when you start to have kids! :) ) Anyways, check out our cool car!!! 








Nice!
ReplyDeleteI know right, I'll give you a ride in it next time you come down to visit! :)
ReplyDelete