Jackson's first Halloween was a big hit! He loves Halloween... it's quite obvious, as you will be able to tell from the pictures. Jackson went as a clown this year, and he made the cutest clown EVER! :) Last night we had a Halloween party at our church. All the kids were so cute in their costumes! The food was delicious, and the trunk or treat was a hit! Jackson is already looking forward to next year's Halloween! (And this year's hasn't even happened, that's how awesome the holiday is) :)
Getting all dressed up
Reaping in the joys of his labors :)






What a cutie! Looks like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteO.k. the vest totally works!! Thats awesome that you revived it. YOu guys look great. Jackson you are so dang cute! Love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Nice work Kels! Also, I've never actually seen a clown with facial hair. Tell Donny boy I'm impressed. :P
ReplyDeleteDang it my guess was SO off!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute costume I might have to steal it when we have a cute family like you :)
p.s. come back now