Tuesday, October 11

Jackson's new hat

So I have been looking for a hat for Jackson for a long time, and I can't find very many that fit him. And the ones that do, I don't really like! So Don told me I should make one, and since I love working on projects I thought it would be fun to do! I think it turned out cute, although I am sure it's the cute cute boy making it cute! :)

So I am getting bigger faster with this baby for sure, I wasn't even showing by this time with Jackson! But this is me at 19 1/2 weeks, almost half way there! I just love the picture of Jackson below, every once in a while he enjoys playing with his milk more than he does eating it! But hey, if he doesn't mind the mess, I guess I shouldn't! :) So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Cute hat, Kelsi! And you look beautiful!! Oh and I love your Halloween decoration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a total stocker! I found your blog via Debbi's. Ha! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. Hope you don't mind me stocking you! We have a blog too. It's scottandadrienneberg.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete