So I am getting really behind on my posts...I still need to blog about some of our trips into Seattle...hopefully I'll get to that soon. Mother's Day was such a good day for me. Of course I got spoiled rotten by my sweet husband, but we also got to bless Lincoln that day which was the cherry on top! :) Don let me sleep in, he made dinner for me, and he gave me a sweet candy gram! (He wrote it on a diaper box....so resourceful) :) I took pictures of it. Some of the things he wrote made me laugh...he's a pretty fun guy. After church the missionaries came over for dinner and to Skype their families...so the day was a busy one, but we loved it!
And if you promise not to judge me, I'll tell you the truth about these pictures. I completely spaced taking pictures on his blessing day...I just got busy with other things and completely spaced it. So 4 weeks later...tada....Lincoln will never know ;)
Such cute boys!Love his smiles
Don had the day off for Memorial Day so we went to a Rainier's ball game. Our sweet neighbor Roxanne hooked us up with some sweet deals...we got free tickets, free parking, free food, free hats...and the list goes on! Thanks Roxanne! :) We went to the game with our amazing friends, Marv and Andrea. They are just too good to us, and the kids just adore them! Jackson had such a good time at the ball game he went wild with the crowd and tried his hardest to cheer with them! It was a good day!
All of the awesome ticks Roxanne gave us!
Trying out his new hat and playing peek-a-boo with mom
Waiting for the ball game to start
Hanging out with Marv
Me and the boys with Marv and Andrea
The playing field
Cheering his little heart out
Watching so intentlyLincoln did so good at the game, and he was just full of smiles!
Haha, I love this face
Eating his hot dog
All ready to go home after a great ball game
All tuckered out
aw....





Such cute boys!!! I love that you forgot to take pictures of the blessing day. :) You're so funny. I love you!
ReplyDelete