Saturday, July 7

Washington's Idea of Children....part 2!

Some of you may recall us doing a part 1 to this sequel...you can find it by clicking here.  We were able to scrounge up some more pictures and we have been anxious to put them on because we think they're funny! :) It never ceases to amaze us what Washington people do to their dogs...in many cases they really do treat them like children. See the pictures below to discover what kind and loving parents live in Washington...

They take their children for rides in their stroller....
And so do we!!
They take their kids to the playground to play...
We do too!
They carry their children in their arms.... (notice both dogs)
Yep...we do that too!
They also "strictly enforce" cleaning up after their children...


And so do we...

Last, but not least they show true love for their children, by carrying around their "messes" when going for walks... lovely
And so do we....when we are trying to measure up the Washington parents...

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! I want this to become a whole series! Seriously, the last picture makes me laugh so hard! Oh how this makes me miss you guys and Washington!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny!!! Ha! People and their pets- I really don't get it at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hilarious! I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Good job! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete