Don and I have been saying for a long time now that we need to cut Lincoln's hair. Basically his whole life we've been saying that because he has so much hair and it's so long. I was so sad when we actually cut it though, because now the cute curls are gone and now he looks like a little boy instead of a baby! But he is still such a handsome boy and we think he looks pretty sharp with his new hair cut!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
He is such a stud! :) I made him a hat because its starting to get chilly...and I think it turned out so cute! It fits him just right!
Don and I took the boys to the library yesterday and to our surprise, we saw some of the flower booths from the farmer's market were still open. They had all of their flowers on sale! Don said I could pick any bouquet that I wanted. I picked the one below for only $10...its so beautiful! I've never seen a prettier bouquet...I'm so lucky! Thanks Don! :)
July
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment