So a couple weekends ago I went garage saleing with a friend of mine and we both scored some pretty sweet stuff! I bought 9 movies for a dollar a piece! You can't even rent movies for that cheap! There wasn't a scratch on any of them, they were practically brand new! I got a willow tree brand new for $10...I love willow trees! And then I bought a ceiling light for the boys' room! Our house is older so it doesn't have any ceiling light in the bedrooms and front room. The boys' room was so dark with only their lamp, so I was glad I spotted the light. Brand new in the box for only $5. I was trying to talk them down to $3 because I got the ceiling fan for Don and I's room for $5 so I was having a hard time paying the same price for just a ceiling light...oh well I guess $5 is still a good deal! :) Don got it installed the day I bought it...what a stud!
BEFORE:AFTER: It really needed that light, and it has made a world of difference!
The ceiling fan I got at a yard sale for $5....oh man I love garage sales!!!
So for those of you who don't know. A couple weeks ago I started watching our neighbors baby boy while she goes to work. Their baby is a little less than a month and half younger than Lincoln, so they are very close in age. Some days are disastrous and I wonder if I'm going to survive, other days go pretty smooth and everyone is happy. They usually drop him off around 7:30am and pick him up at 5:30pm so it makes for a long day. Between the babies, I almost feel like I have an assembly line of babies!! :) haha! I spend my whole day, changing a MILLION diapers, burping the babies, feeding the babies, giving all the boys their bottles, putting babies to sleep... Basically those boys keep me busy and on my toes all day. But I love being busy, and I love babies so I have the BEST life! :) I only put in happy pictures...not the screaming, tantrum throwing, crying babies, so I dwell on the happy/positive moments...we will see if it works! ;)
Jackson loves hanging out with the babies...he has to be there to take care of them.
What a ham!!
Jackson is the best brother...he is always looking out for Lincoln. He is always trying to make him laugh. If he starts to cry he gives him his binky, and if he is laying down without a blanket he will always bring him one. What a sweetheart! Jackson just loves Lincoln and Lincoln loves Jackson, they are already the best of buds. I can't believe Jackson turned 19 months old this week...he's growing up sooo fast!! I wish it would slow down a little!
If you haven't already voted for these two cuties in the Gerber contest don't forget to! :)
Jackson: https://apps.facebook.com/
Lincoln: https://apps.facebook.com/





No comments:
Post a Comment