Washington parents carry their children around in baby packs...
And so do we... ( I love Lincoln's face in all of the pictures below, he's so stinkin' cute!)
They burp their children over their shoulders...
And so do we!
They protect their children from harmful UV Rays...
And so do we!!! :)
They pack their children around in bags and baskets for rides...
And so do we...but secretly our children like it more.
They take their children for wagon rides...And we would too, if we had a wagon. But we do scoot our children around in coolers from Walmart...
They dress their kids in tye dye shirts...
Yep...we do that too!
We basically thought we were up to par with the Washington parents, but alas, I think they've got us beat. How can we possibly compete with a parent taking their child Trick or Treating in the middle of August...
What? You don't see it? How about now...







I love it!! You guys are hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am so glad that I actually got to see most of these in person! Packwood is a great place to find loving Washington parents!
Man. You guys are so hilarious! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery creative and strange at the same time! I love you, and I love loving parents of pets.
ReplyDelete